Applications for Fellowships to be awarded in 2019 will open in March 2019.
Applications must be signed and dated, and typed or neatly handwritten and collated in the order shown below. Enquiries through the website and all application documentation must be in English.
DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. Fellowship Application FormDownload the Application Form and complete in English. The Application Form will be able to be downloaded here after Applications open, usually in March. Under no circumstances will forms be faxed to applicants or enquirers. (If necessary download Adobe Reader® to read the pdf files).
2. Academic RecordsCertified copies of transcripts of your academic records. (Originals are not required, as they cannot be returned)
3. Curriculum VitaeA brief Curriculum Vitae, which must not exceed 6 pages, but may include comments on your achievements, interests and aspirations considered relevant to your application.
4. Statement of PurposeA clear outline of the study program/course for which support is required. This must not exceed one page in length and must include:
- objectives of the study
- a brief outline of the project if appropriate
- relevance of the study program/course to your career development
- how the funding will be used.
A copy of written confirmation from the University or Institution that offers provisional or final acceptance of your study program. If confirmation is unavailable, please supply explanation and/or details of progress of any application to date. An award cannot be given until arrangements for affiliation with an institution have been concluded and documented.
A written report from one (1) referee and the name and contact details of two (2) other referees who we can contact as necessary.
Applicants must contact referees and request one of them to send a completed Referee Report Form directly to the address supplied on the form, to arrive no later than June 30. It is suggested that you send the form to referees.
Applications are not considered complete until the Referee's Report is received.
All applications are to be emailed to the address below and will be acknowledged by email. Faxed applications will not be accepted.
Results will be announced within six months of the closing date, and all applicants will be advised.
The Fellowship Fund Committee reserves the right not to award fellowships in any one year. Such decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
ADDRESS FOR APPLICATIONS:
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: (Insert your name), FFI Fellowship
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: JUNE 30